One ecosystem: Q.mApp fully integrates wheel alignment and ADAS calibration
With increasing autonomous driving capabilities, on-board vehicle systems are increasingly depending on each other. The more precise the information flow between them, the better the autonomous driving experience. Wheel alignment settings determine in which direction the vehicle points and pulls, but it is the ADAS cameras and radars that provide information in which direction it is safe to travel. Intelligent headlights again need front camera feedback to determine which pixels to activate and which to not blind oncoming traffic.
To align all systems perfectly to each other, ADAS calibration needs to start with the wheel alignment. By integrating wheel alignment and ADAS calibration, Q.mApp ensures systems are performing as set out by OEMs. And in combination with Q.Lign, ADAS calibration becomes simpler than ever:
- Automatic compensation of height offsets
- Realtime positioning of ADAS fixture to OEM specs (Height, distance, offset, yaw angle)
- Compensation of runout and clamping errors
- Ensuring straight-ahead mode during calibration
- Rear axle readings and ADAS positions in one printout